Monday, May 2, 2011

hello again

so i bet some of u are wondering where ive been. To be completely honest, i really havent been anywhere. I just havent been here.......and i really havent missed it all that much.

so whats new with me? not a whole lot. I turned 20 a week ago, but i still feel like im 18. im not in love with aaron, just got confused when i visited him at his school. it would be a lot easier to not get so confused if he wasnt so nice to me. sometimes i feel like hes the only one who actually gives a shit. but i visited him 3 weeks ago. and i really havent talked to him since.

Work is going well. Since the weather is getting nice there has been an explosion of cute boys. just wonderful. i spend 70% of my time at work drooling over dudes. its very nice. and i got a raise. woot.

sorry its been so long. hopefully ill post more.

anyone want to know anything? ask away.

9 comments:

  1. Well, I guess the thing to do is be glad that aaron cares about you. And don't let the friendship fade away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. any plans for the summer?

    glad to hear youre alive and breathing dan ;-)

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back, alive and well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey man hope all is going good with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey..your blog is very amazing, I love to visit everyday..
    web design company india

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been a long time since I visited blogger o.o I haven't really missed it either, it's weird. Well, hi :D glad you're doing well

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just started a blog and happened upon yours by clicking the next blog button.. I'll be returning.. you are quite interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I turned 20 a week ago, but i still feel like im 18.
    dissertation example

    ReplyDelete