Wednesday, October 7, 2009

he smelled soooo good

I had a pretty good weekend. Aaron came and visited on Sunday for a while. Right when he got here, I gave him a huge hug. He smelled soooooo good. I missed it. So I took him on a tour of campus and then we went out to dinner. It was nice. We talked about college and shit. He asked if I was getting any ass. It was good to see a familiar face.

On Monday I had this huge history exam. I studied like a mother fucker, but it was still pretty tough. I think I get it back today, so fingers crossed.

I remember people telling me how fun college is, but it takes time to adjust. I really had no problem adjusting. College is great. I love everything about it. I'm the type of person who does what needs to be done. If I need to go to class, I'll go with no problem. If I need to write a paper, I'll do it no problem. That probably my favorite thing about me. If there's a task at hand, I'm gonna do it.

theres this blog i just stumbled upon and im loving it. i read it all day yesterday. Thoughts of a Gay Boy in Highschool is the blog, and its run by tyler. its a really great blog and i love it.

also, my friend sent me a bunch of pictures he took while we were at his lake house over the summer. some good pics of me. i was thinking for my one year blogging anniversary, which is slowly creeping up, i might post a pic or 2 of myself. nothing to crazy, but a nice pic of me.

ok well im out. hope u enjoyed.

5 comments:

  1. Yes Tyler is great- I enjoy his blog too :-)

    That's really cool about Aaron. I hope it was a good thing overall. Really a shame he isn't bi/gay, but a good friend is better than nothing at all.

    Well I definitely vote for pics-- I want to know what Mirrorboy is drooling over :-) But that's something you have to decide for yourself, since that's a big piece of your privacy and anonymity.

    *fingers crossed* for your history test!

    Much Love,
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. i vote for pics :)
    it's good your focused and get things done! i'm hopeless....always leave things to the last minute!

    Hope the results were good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always vote for pics but its kind of hypocritical because I can't ever post one of me on my blog ... at least not yet ... so your call but what a nice surprise that would be :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dan

    sorry man its been a tough week, i have been reading but mostly in court while waiting ot be heard. Unfortunately i cant leave comments from it for some reason. I know it sucks sometimes that people dont comment, hell i wish i had just one from you :P, nah i dont care really but ok ide like to see a picture, hell i wish i could meet you too, but teh mid west is far fo rdinner and until you get an ocean i dont man about visiting lol

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I'm a shit follower (i actually only follow through RSS).

    I'm terrible about commenting, but hey, I still support!

    I'll be better in the future!

    ReplyDelete