Saturday, April 4, 2009

cute boys, cute boys everywhere but not a drop to drink...

there has been a large increase in cute boys that have flown accross my radar in the past few days. 3 if I remember correctly.  I was driving my car when i came to a red light, and i looked over to my left and there was cute boy #1, driving with his mom.  I saw cute boy #2 at my sisters play practice.  Nothing like an 8th grade cutie :)  And then cute bot #3 has been going to my school all year and I just saw him yesterday.  I dont mean to bag but im a pretty popular kid, and I know freshman all the way up to seniors, but this boy, somehow, broke through the cracks.  O well, I know him now.  His name is Josh :)  

Anyway, I did talk to Landyn for the first time last night.  Mirrorboy was right, hes awesome.  Me and him are like the same person.  Its crazy.  I hope hes on msn more.  

Well i suppose thats it.  Keep on truckin'

5 comments:

  1. Didn't i tell you that you reminded me of him (or he reminded me of you)!? :D

    Cutie. You could have any of those guys. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dan

    glad there are so many cuties to lok at and did you get my email

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. which one? i didnt have any new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey glad to finally catch you too :)
    I should be on more often, hopefully the time difference doesnt mess us up too much.

    congrats on meeting Josh, its always a satisfying feeling to meet a new person at your school. Kinda like "one more in the ranks" haha

    take care man :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. dan

    if your response was to me i only sent one email but have had no response to it. For some reason some of mine end up in spam so i was checking

    and you are not obligated to respond in any way
    i just wanted to know if you got it that is all

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete