Thursday, April 16, 2009

History of Aaron #2: Falling in Love

So, like I promised, here is part 2 of the  part series, History of Aaron.

Part #2: Falling in Love

So after a while of not really liking Aaron, he really grew on me.  The gay jokes stopped, and when ever someone still said them, I was the first to tell them to stop.  We bacame really good friends.  We would play basketball, football, you name it, we were together.  So one day, me and my friends were playing football.  Aaron was late, as usual, and we were all bitching about it, myself included.  So he shows up, and as he is walking over to us, I just got this feeling in my stomach.  He looked so beautiful to me.  And I knew right there, that I was in love.  So he walks up to us, and for some reason, I walked up to him and hugged him.  He was like "thanks" and then we played football.  My team won, as usual.  =)

so yeah, theres part #2.

and on another note, I used to have 11 followers but now i only have 10.  curious.......

3 comments:

  1. Dan

    and none of your friends said anything about you hugging aaron? but i think we all know that feeling. it is good you are such close friends with him

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete