Saturday, August 29, 2009

well, sure

well the movie was fantastic. its even better the third time. but no tyler. he couldnt go for some stupid reason. had to re-organize his room or somethin. idk.

So yesterday i went college shopping with my 3 friends who are all going to the same college as me. ones actually my room mate. i didnt buy anything, but i had a lot of fun. then latter last night i hooked up with a really old friend and we went to some kids house and 4 of us played beer pong. i was killing it. it was just amazing how well i was playing. And after a while, people started taking their clothes off and i saw some nice bodies. =) woke up at like 9, an hour before everyone, and just daydreamed. had a good little thought about making out with aaron when he was drunk that one night. had a good one with tyler where i show up where he works and hes behind the counter and i say "hey babe" and lean over the counter and we kiss. i like that one a lot cause its like were boyfriends hehe =)

so im not sure about my current mood and why im so happy. its nice tho. think i might see if tyler wants to go out to dinner or somethin. we'll see.


and before i go, i just wanted to send a special thanks to Planetx_123, or steve, at Lions, Tigers, and Science... oh my! he always gives really great advise and his comments are always very well written and just really good. so thanks steve!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! You just made my day, Dan! *blush*

    I have also shared the 'hey, babe', casual day dream of having a boyfriend... one day, I suppose :-)

    Much Love,
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan

    I hope yo get that date with tyler

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I just realized! I completely missed our 4 year anniversary! AHH I'm so sorry!!

    Happy 4 years though!

    We need to talk soon.

    ReplyDelete